jeudi 26 mars 2015

CartoDB/Leaflet bring layer to front


I've got 2 layers being rendered separately with this:



var layerSource = {
user_name: 'jonmrich',
type: 'cartodb',
sublayers: [{
sql: "SELECT * FROM " + carto_table + " WHERE type = 'red_blank'",
cartocss: '#location_fusion_table {marker-file: url(http://ift.tt/1ycmMDC);marker-width:25;marker-allow-overlap: true;}'
}, {
sql: "SELECT * FROM " + carto_table + " WHERE type = 'small_blue'",
cartocss: '#location_fusion_table {marker-fill:#1d5492;marker-width:5;marker-line-width: 0.5;marker-line-color:#fff;marker-allow-overlap: true;}'
}]
};


and later:



cartodb.createLayer(map_object, layerSource, options)
.addTo(map_object)


Here's what ends up happening:


enter image description here


What I'd like to have is where the red pins ALWAYS show on top of the blue circles. If I turn overlap to false, I lose a lot of detail, but the blue circles aren't on top of my red pins. Is there some sort of "z-index" or "bring to front" that I can employ here?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire