jeudi 26 mars 2015

View feature space for multi-band files


I am trying to plot a feature space (scatter plot) for some SPOT images in QGIS 2.8.1. I know a histogram is available in the file properties, but I want to plot eg. Band 1 vs Band 2 to see the feature space.


The SCP plug-in has a function which only shows the scatter plot for the created ROI. What I am looking for is to show a scatter plot (feature space) of two full bands. And if possible, also show my ROI or signatures in the full scatter plot.


I am evaluating QGIS for GIS and RS introduction for our students. We consider the feature space as an important tool for the students to understand which landscape elements the different bands are good at identifying.


In ERDAS it would look something like this: enter image description here





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire