jeudi 26 mars 2015

GeoServer - Single Image Request - Graphic Label Issues


I posted this on the OSGEO GeoServer Mailing List but received no love, so I'll try here.


I have GS 2.6.0. connected to a PostgreSQL 9.2 DB (PostGIS 2.1). I have an SLD where I am trying use graphic label options to label a bunch of weather conditions throughout 700 cities. I like how GS does not allow labels to conflict, but things are not working well. When I first open my OpenLayers 3 Map, the graphic label (icons) show nicely:


Label Images appear here


All the tiny black dots are cities I am try to overlay weather conditions. As I zoom in, I would expect different areas to be labeled, and when I zoom in ONE level, the graphics are still there.


But, when I zoom in one more level, and all subsequent levels, all the graphic labels disappear: Label Images disappear here


I am using OpenLayers 3.0 and am requesting a single image like this:



var openWeatherMap = new ol.layer.Image({
visible: false,
refresh: true,
extent: mapExtent,
source: new ol.source.ImageWMS({
'crossOrigin':'anonymous',
url: 'http://ift.tt/1E0dyBP',
params: {'LAYERS': 'feed_open_weather_map'},
serverType: 'geoserver'
})


});


I've tried a million combinations of OL3 and SLD options. Some work better than other, but I can't ever get the graphic labels to appear beyond the zoom I mentioned. My SLD looks like this: SLD Sorry for the pastebin. Does anyone know why GeoServer is not labeling with graphic properly?


Update: added getMap request samples. The getMap request that shows the graphic labels is:


http://ift.tt/1HM7ONp


When I put this in the browser, it shows the graphic labels.


The getMap request that does not show the graphic labels is:


http://ift.tt/1NjCi7H


When I put this in the browser, I only get the features (tiny dots) but no graphic labels:


NoLabels





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire