vendredi 27 février 2015

Can't compile plugin builder plugin in QGIS 2.4 (Windows)


I'm trying to build a basic plugin using plugin builder but I can't even compile it. I tried following a few tutorials and just trying to compile whatever but that always results in the same problem.


Error messages for rcc4.exe and uic4.bin:



"C:\Program Files\QGIS Chugiak\bin\pyrcc4" -o my_plugin.py my_plugin_dialog_base.ui
No resources in resource description.

"C:\Program Files\QGIS Chugiak\bin\pyuic4" -o my_plugin.py my_plugin_dialog_base.ui
ImportError: No module named site


relevant files in the plugin folder:



my_plugin.py
my_plugin_dialog.py
my_plugin_dialog_base.ui
resources.qrc


What's in the /bin folder:



pyrcc4.exe
pyuic4.bat
pyuic4.bat.tmpl


Any idea what's wrong? I'm limited to using whatever's installed with QGIS to compile this, by the way.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire