jeudi 26 février 2015

QGIS Merged Layers/ Cannot Find Windows "minidump" to Restore Past version off Dropbox


Novice here. I copied a layer style and was playing around with the display of a point layer when QGIS Valmiera 2.2 crashed. A recently-created polygon layer's attributes now appear in the place of another poly layer with 100x more features, although the displayed feature count is still 506 instead of the 4 in the table. As the program crashed, it flashed a message as to where the minidump was located- not sure how to find it.


I attempted to restore previous versions of the layer and all associated files from Dropbox, but received an error of "permission denied". I verified that I have full access to AppData\Temp, which makes me believe that Temp is not the folder I should be searching in. Please help me find this folder or reload the 506 features and hours of work!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire