samedi 28 février 2015

Google Earth and Remote Desktop on LAN graphic card incompatibility


I have a Windows 7 PC with Google Earth installed.


Sometimes I need to connect with Microsoft Remote Desktop from my MacBook Pro to the Windows 7 PC.


If I've Google Earth (Pro or not) already opened on the Windows 7 PC, I can see quite fine the satellite map.


If I start Google Earth (Pro or not) from remote, I get a message about graphic card not supported and after another that suggest me to try using directX. I can reply to use directX or not, but Googe Earth starts without showing me the satellite map in a sort of "compatibility mode", also very slow.


Is there a way to tell Google Earth to use the Windows 7 graphic card driver and not the virtual one?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire