jeudi 26 février 2015

How to create a density layer, after calculating one value based on two variables?


I have a map of census blocks and the population of each block for an island. I also have a map of the tax map key (TMK), broken down into land parcels, with the dollar value of each land parcels.


I am seeking to find the top ten points that are:



  1. closest to high population areas and

  2. located inside the lowest value land parcels


Can I somehow combine the two features into a single feature, where the TMK parcels are projected onto the geometry of the population? Then use multiple features in Symbology to do a gradient map and identify the top 10? The issue I see is that the TMK parcels are not the same as the parcels for census block, so they can't necessarily be interchanged easily.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire