vendredi 27 février 2015

GeoNetwork not displaying all harvested metadata with Dublin Core schema


I have a GeoServer 2.6 installed with the CSW plugin. I can make a call to GetRecords using the standard ISO19115/19139 schema and see all of the metadata. My main interest here are keywords that I am manually adding to a layer. When I change the output schema to Dublin Core (outputSchema=http://ift.tt/1ikcaic), everything looks good... the keyword values all show up as elements. All other metadata is properly populated... abstract, references, description, type, creator, etc etc.


Using GeoNetwork 2.10.4, I harvest my GeoServer CSW. When I call GetRecords using the ISO schema, everything looks just as it does on GeoServer. All of my metadata is present. However, when I change the output schema to Dublin Core, almost all of the metadata disappears. A single Record element only contains an identifier, date, BoundingBox, and URIs to my WFS and WMS. All of the other metadata has vanished. If I create a brand new metadata record from within GeoNetwork using the Dublin Core template, it shows every dublin core field, regardless if it's populated or not. My request looks like this:



geonetwork/srv/eng/csw?service=CSW&version=2.0.2&request=GetRecords&typeNames=csw:Record&resultType=results&elementSetName=full&outputSchema=http://ift.tt/1AOZ5ED


Does anybody have any idea why the GeoNetwork Dublin Core output schema isn't showing much of the data that does appear in the ISO output schema for my harvested data?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire