jeudi 26 février 2015

GeoTIFFS on Geoserver are served slowly, at too low resolution


I have a bunch of large, high resolution GeoTIFFs, that I am serving using GeoServer. I also have a prototype client I wrote using Leaflet. The resolution of the TIFFs is quite high, but despite that I get unpleasant, low resolution imagery on my client and also on the layer previews using the GeoServer interface.


The GeoTIFFs are stored as an Image Mosaic; I then created a Layer from it and then seeded the tiles using the GeoWebCache interface.


In my Javascript client I use this code to add the layer to my map:



app.currentTileLayer = L.tileLayer.wms('http://mygeoserver:8080/geoserver/wms', {
layers: 'myworkspace:layer-name',
format: 'image/png',
version: '1.1.1',
transparent: true,
tiled: true,
attribution: '© Myself',
});


I get the layer all right, but, as mentioned above, it is very low resolution - pixelated is the word I'd use. Also, despite the tile caching, it takes such a very long time to actually get the tiles.


Obviously I must have set some options incorrectly. What could I check?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire