jeudi 26 février 2015

How do I Simulate a Broadband Sensor (EG. Landsat 7 MSS) Using Hyperspectral Field Data?


I have a hyperspectral dataset that I collected using a field spectrometer at 1nm spectral resolution, between 400nm and 1000nm.


I'd like to use this data to simulate a broadband sensor, for example, Landsat 7's MSS. I know that I cannot simply average the values that fall within each band, but I cannot find any good information on exactly how it should be done.


I found a page with Spectral Response Functions for numerous different satellites, for use within Matlab at this page: http://ift.tt/1DXBtjv. Has anyone ever used these FSF filters in Matlab before? How exactly would I apply them to my dataset to simulate the values from Landsat 7 bands?


Any information on how I can accomplish this task would be greatly appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire