vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Computing Shannon-Weiner biodiversity index using QGis [on hold]


I wonder if anybody has some experience in calculating biodiversity index (such as Shannon-Weiner) using QGis. I am also interested for similar experiences using R scripts within QGis. The analysis will use species count from individual stations of marine scientific surveys Many thanks.


Update To narrow my request, I have in mind to calculate the Shannon index of species diversity for each station of the sampling survey and then to "allocate" the average index within each cell of a vector grid or by interpolation in the Area of interest. I wonder if anyone has experience in doing this using a spatial query (providing stations and vector grid are stored in a sqlite database).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire