samedi 31 janvier 2015

QGIS Semi-automatic classification plugin install error on OS X 10.10: matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg


I have tried repeatedly to install the QGIS Semi-automatic classification plugin via both (1) Plugins > Install & Manage Plugins and (2) manually based on other comments I found here, but I can't get it to work. I continue to get the error:


The plugin is broken. Python said: No module named matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg


I have checked and have installed matplotlib, GDAL, scipy, numpy via macports (QGIS was installed via macports as well, but I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and rebooted a couple of times at this point). I am not sure how else to proceed. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire