vendredi 30 janvier 2015

How to include and format multiple rows in inforview from cartoDB


I have seen similar questions answered but I have not managed to find anything suitable.


I have some buildings and when I click on a building I want the name and website of the companies in it. I have thus a query that merges information from my buildings table and my companies table and this query often returns more than one row with multiple columns (at least company name and website).


I am trying to use the Custom HTML editor but when I use the Mustache tag to call the result, I only get the first row. How can I access the information in the next rows?


Note that I have also tried to use the aggregated strings as suggested somewhere else, but this is not good enough since I want also other columns and to decide the order and formatting... unless I can apply some string handling functions to it from the HTML, is this possible?


enter image description here


I have also seen some CartoDB.js, however this is used on the website that will display the map, but I do not have access to it. I will provide the cartoDB link so that the map is embedded in another website.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire