vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Shapefiles from Arcgis to Google Maps Api? + more


Can you add a large shapefile made in ArcGis to GoogleMaps? I have added it to ArcGis online and it takes a long time to load. I need to buy credits to put the shapefile tiled to ArcGis online (or so it seems) so I was trying to get the file to Google Maps. To have it tiled and to controle how much you can zoom in on the maps, it seems I need to move on to Google Maps Api. I have tried my best with this, spent many hours on researching on this but still havent even been able to tie my shapefile to Google Maps Api.


Do I need to put it as a kml online? And how to I tie it to the code so it shows on a google map? Ive also tried to restrich zooming options with no luck, even with heeps of codes that dont seem to work as I add them to the code that I have. Does anyone get this?


my maps:


This one is at a simple google maps, I cant load larger files, even in parts. Its also quite slow: http://ift.tt/164FsOD


This one is stored in Arcgis online and takes 20 sec to load....: http://ift.tt/164FsOD


My best, Lilja





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire