vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Problem loading tif into raster dataset in ArcSDE 10.2


I have over 1000 raster datasets I need to mosaic into ArcSDE 10.2. I can't use a mosaic dataset because the county I am working for wants to keep the files on an external HD, so the pointers won't work. Unfortunately, I ran into this 10.2 bug when defining a spatial reference for the parent raster dataset:


http://ift.tt/1CHXPER


The problem is that when I try the suggested workaround and create a raster dataset without a defined spatial reference, loading data is MUCH slower, meaning it will take weeks or possibly months to load everything. I am building pyramids with Bilinear sampling, and LZ77 compression. Any suggestions as to how I can speed up this process?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire