samedi 31 janvier 2015

Leaflet and CartoDB - three questions


When I add a leaflet layer control, even just for the basemaps, I cannot see the cartodb viz.json, though the hover text and legend show up and no errors show up in the console.


If the leaflet layer control does not work with cartodb.js, what other basic leaflet functions do not work?


If the layer control does work, how do I create a leaflet layer that can be toggled in the layer control from a cartodb viz.json? I have read that the cartodb.createlayer does not create a leaflet layer. It seems you can add the cartodb table, but of course that takes away the whole point of using cartodb for easy visualization. This seems like a basic function, I am a novice in terms of coding so maybe I am missing something.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire