jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Raster Calculator with conditional argument


I am trying to create a binary raster using the Raster Calculator in ArcGIS 10.2. I have a raster with ~20 different values, but I'm only interested in cells where the value = 10. I've been using the conditional argument, but I think there might be a problem with my variables having text associated with them; I keep getting "Error 000539: Runtime error Syntax Error: Keyword can't be an expression."


I've used the following:

Con("InputRaster" = 10, 1, 0)


This didn't specify where the variable values were, so I tried:

Con("InputRaster", "Value" = 10, 1, 0)


And then I tried enclosing the argument:

Con("InputRaster", '"Value" = 10', 1, 0)


In all instances, I received the exact same error message. In the "value" column in my attribute table, only numbers are listed, not text, so there shouldn't be an issue with non-numeric values. The associated text only appears in the table of contents, next to the numeric value. Any thoughts on how to fix my equation would be greatly appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire