samedi 31 janvier 2015

errors after installing 64 bit background geoprocessing on ArcGIS desktop 10.2.2


I installed 64 bit background geoprocessing on my ArcGIS 10.2.2 and then changed my pythonpath to "C:\Python27\ArcGISx6410.2" so that my code can benefit from the 64bit. then I had to install a 64b Scipy, this lead into an error as follows:



RuntimeError: module compiled against API version 9 but this version of numpy is 7
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Ehsan.abdolmajidi\workspace\ArcPy_matching\NVDB_Matching_v18_H_4\Runner_v18_H.py", line 6, in <module>
from roundabout import *
File "C:\Users\Ehsan.abdolmajidi\workspace\ArcPy_matching\NVDB_Matching_v18_H_4\roundabout.py", line 8, in <module>
from scipy import spatial
File "C:\Python27\ArcGISx6410.2\Lib\site-packages\scipy\spatial\__init__.py", line 89, in <module>
from .kdtree import *
File "C:\Python27\ArcGISx6410.2\Lib\site-packages\scipy\spatial\kdtree.py", line 8, in <module>
import scipy.sparse
File "C:\Python27\ArcGISx6410.2\Lib\site-packages\scipy\sparse\__init__.py", line 206, in <module>
from .csr import *
File "C:\Python27\ArcGISx6410.2\Lib\site-packages\scipy\sparse\csr.py", line 13, in <module>
from ._sparsetools import csr_tocsc, csr_tobsr, csr_count_blocks, \
ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import"


now I am trying to install a new 64 numpy but I can't find a .exe file. .whl file needs pip which when I try to install return new error: "no module named _socket "


do you know if I can find a version 9 of 64 bit Numpy which is .exe? or do you know how I can fix the first problem?


Answer: I solved the problem by updating the numpy. the problem was that I installed the SciPy which was not compatible with the numpy embedded in the 64 background geoprocessing.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire