samedi 31 janvier 2015

How to extract information from several shapefiles in the same time?


I have a shapefile for 10 catchments and other three shapefiles for landuse, soil type and rock types. To extract the area of land use types, soil types or rock types for each catchment, I used Tabulate intersection.


However, Tabulate Intersection helps me to extract information from one shapefile only at a time (e.g. either soil type or land use type). I want to extract information from the three shapefiles in the same time.


I want to get the area of combination of land use, soil type and rock type in the same time. The output I’d like to get should look like the table below enter image description here


Any idea how can I do this in ArcMap would be appreciated?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire